Terms & Conditions
- We are INDICIUM CO., LTD. (“Bangkok Green Market”) and we own and operate this website (“Site”) at bangkokgreenmarket.com. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Bangkok Green Market. Bangkok Green Market offers this website, including, without any limitation, applications and any related services including notifications, electronic mails (collectively, the “Services”) and any information, data, or other content or materials appearing or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services (collectively, the “Content”) from this Site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein.
- By visiting our Site, registering an account with us, providing us with your details which includes but not limited to email address, purchasing something from us and/or using our Services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation to users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using our Site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, Services and/or Content, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditons. These terms govern your access to and use of the Services of Bangkok Green Market. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access and/or use the Site, Services and/or Content. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.
- Our Services are hosted on IDC Thailand. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and provide the Services to you. You consent to having your personal information, including your User Content, transferred or processed by IDC Thailand. You also acknowledge that your purchase of and access to and use of the Services and the Content may be subject to local and international laws applicable to IDC Thailand, and it shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that you purchase, access or use the Services and the Content only in compliance with such applicable laws.
- We do not warrant that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Thailand. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
2. General Conditions
- You represent and warrant that if you are registering for the Services as an individual, you are at least 13 years old, and if you are 18 years old or older, that you are fully capable and competent to enter into and to comply with these Terms, or if you are between 13 and 18 years old, that you have permission of a legal parent or guardian who has agreed to assume fully your obligations under these Terms as if such obligations are owed by the said parent or guardian, and if you are registering for the Services for and on behalf on an entity, that you are authorized to enter into and bind the entity to these Terms. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and to change our eligibility criteria at any time. You may not create or use any account with us for any person or entity other than yourself except if you are authorized to do so for and on behalf of such person or entity.
- Your access and use of the Services shall be at your own discretion and risk and you shall be solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Account, as defined below, including your username and password and all activities in connection with or that occur on or through your Account, as defined below.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- While using the Site, you must not transmit including but not limited to, any worms, viruses and/or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms and Conditions will result in an immediate termination of the Services without further reference to you.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please note that Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
3. Accuracy, Completeness And Timelines Of Information
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of information on this Site, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk.
- This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information may not be current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. You understand that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to our Site.
4. Modifications To The Provision Of Services And Prices
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at any time to modify the prices of our products without further notice to you.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part or content thereof) without further notice to you.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any, including but not limited to, modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
5. Account Information
- To access certain parts of the Site, Services and/or Content, you will be required to register for an account with Bangkok Green Market (“Account”). In so doing, you will be required to input your e-mail (“Login ID”) and password (“Password”).
- You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Login ID and Password. You agree not to:
- share or permit others to use your Account or Password; or
- assign or transfer your Account to any other person or entity.
- You shall be bound by and responsible for all communications and online activity transmitted or conducted through the use of your Account.
- Bangkok Green Market shall have no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, or liabilities arising as a result of or in connection with the wrongful or fraudulent use of your Account. If you are aware of any actual or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your Account, loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your Password, please notify us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each household or delivery address may only register one (1) Account. Multiple Account(s) registering the same delivery address may be permitted at our sole discretion.
- Please provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information required for your Account. You may at any time change or update your Account information by updating your information under My Account.
- Where a delivery address is associated with multiple Account(s) without our written authorization, or fraudulent or wrongful use of an Account is detected or suspected, we reserve the right at our sole discretion, without liability, and without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement or at law, to immediately:
- cancel any orders placed through such Account(s);
- cancel or invalidate any credits or discount vouchers, rewards or codes awarded to or used by such Account(s);
- prohibit such Account(s) or persons from participating in any promotions, contests or surveys of Bangkok Green Market; and/or
- merge, suspend and/or terminate such Account(s).
6. Intellectual Property And Limitations On Use
- All rights, title and interest in and to the Services, including all Content pursuant to the Services remains and/or shall be the copyright or intellectual property of either Bangkok Green Market or third parties providing the data (“Data Providers”) (as the case may be).
- You may not use the Site, Services, including all Content, for publication, distribution, transmission, retransmission, redistribution, broadcast, reproduction or circulation to anyone else unless with our express written consent.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content obtained from the Service and/or Site unless with our express written consent.
- We hereby grant you a personal, limited, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-transferable, revocable, non-exclusive license (without the right to sub-licence) to use the Site, Services and Content for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services in a manner prescribed by these Terms. Such license is subject to these Terms and does not include the distribution of any Content, modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Site, Services and/or the Content (or any part thereof), the use of any scraping, data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods, downloading (other than page caching) any part of the Site, Services, Content or information contained therein except as expressly permitted on the Services, and any use of the Site, Services or Content other than for their intended purposes.
7. Order, Pricing And Payments
- Delivery areas
- As our Services continue to expand in Thailand, there may be times when some areas will not be covered by our Services.
- To determine if your area is covered by our Bangkok Green Market Services, please enter your address in the “Delivery Fee” section on our main Site or in the “Checkout” section.
- All orders made by you shall be deemed to be an offer made by you to purchase the selected product(s) and quantities set out in your order upon these Terms and Conditions. All orders shall be subject to acceptance by Bangkok Green Market. Processing of payment for an order shall not in itself constitute acceptance of the order by Bangkok Green Market, save that where an order for any product(s) is rejected or cancelled by Bangkok Green Market, any payment made for such order shall be reversed or refunded by Bangkok Green Market in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at such time.
- All orders made by you are subject to stock availability. Bangkok Green Market reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation, where any product is out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Product Information, Pricing and Payment
- Bangkok Green Market endeavors to provide you with accurate and up-to-date pricing, product and promotional information. However, we do not guarantee that the pricing, images or other product or promotional information provided will be error-free, updated or complete. Bangkok Green Market shall not be liable for any errors in the pricing and product or promotional information listed on our Site or through our Services.
- The price to be paid by you shall be based on our prevailing selling price at the time we receive your order, which may or may not be correctly reflected on the Site or through our Services.
- If the actual price of any item ordered by you is higher than that reflected on the Site or through our Services, we will inform you and you will be given an option to confirm or cancel your purchase of such item based on the correct price. By confirming your purchase, you authorize us to charge the additional amounts to you. If you elect to cancel the purchase, we will reverse or refund payment for such item in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at such time. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- Where the actual price of any product is dependent on its weight (“Weighed Item”), we will provide an estimate of the price based on indicated weight and our current prevailing rates at the time of checkout. The actual weight and related price of the Weighed Item will be made known to you at the time of delivery and:
- in the event of any shortfall in payment, we reserve the right to charge you for the additional amounts; and
- in the event of any overpayment, we will reverse or refund the excess amounts paid for such item in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at the time of delivery.
- All product prices are shown in Thai baht and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax. Prices of products may change from time to time and any promotional discounts or offers may also be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Payment for all orders shall be made in Thai baht.
- We accept payment for orders by MasterCard, Visa and Internet Banking.
- By placing your order, you authorize us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization, to protect you and us from fraud, and to enable us to arrange delivery of your order to your nominated delivery address.
- We have made every reasonable effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or Services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue any product at any time.
- Any offer for any product or Services made on this Site is void when it is prohibited by law.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
9. Accuracy Of Billing And Account Information
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
10. Optional Tools
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we do not monitor or have any control over whatsoever.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We are not liable for, including but not limited to, any loss and/or damage suffered by you whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the Site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
11. Third Party Links
- Third-party links on our Site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please ensure that you review the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction.
- Any complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
12. User Comments, Feedback And Other Submissions
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
- We are and shall be under no obligation, including but not limited to, to:
- maintain any comments in confidence;
- pay compensation for any comments; or
- respond to any comments.
- We may, but are under no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine, in our sole discretion, is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- By sending and/or posting your comments, you agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You agree to not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
13. Personal Information
14. Errors, Inaccuracies And Omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on our Site, in the Services and/or Content that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Site, Services, Content or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice to you.
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Site, Services, Content or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Site, Services, Content or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Site, Services, Content or on any related website has been modified or updated.
15. Prohibited Uses
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the Site, Services or Content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
16. Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation Of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Site, Services and/or Content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of our Site, Services and/or Content will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove our Site, Services and/or Content for indefinite periods of time or cancel our Site, Services and/or Content at any time, without notice to you.
- You agree that your use of, or inability to use, our Site, Services and/or Content is at your own risk. Our Site, Services and/or Content and all products and services delivered to you through our Site, Services and/or Content are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Bangkok Green Market, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation for any lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall only be limited to the extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bangkok Green Market and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us.
- Your sole and exclusive right and remedy against us in the case of dissatisfaction with the Services or any other grievance shall be your termination and discontinuation of access to or use of the Services or by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services.
- If we are of the opinion that you have failed, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice to you and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
20. Entire Agreement
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
21. Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand.
22. Changes To Term and Conditions
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check our Site periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Site or our Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
23. Contact Information
- Questions about the Terms and should be sent to us at email@example.com.